What makes our soaps special
- We use organic olive oil because it acts as a humectant, drawing moisture to the skin.
- Organic coconut oil gives bubbly lather, cleanses, and adds hardness to the finished soap bars.
- We use shea butter to create a more rigid bar of soap. It is also one of the best skin-loving, luxurious and downright decadent ingredients you can find in soap.
- Sweet Almond oil is used because it saponifies easily and produces a stable and conditioning lather in soap.
- Castor Seed oil is used to give the soap bars a beautiful natural lather and big creamy bubbles.
- We use Kaolin Clay in all our recipes because it helps retain moisture in the skin while being a gentle cleanser.